Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the world, and we want to help keep you safe. Check out some of these important benefits:
- Total identity monitoring - monitoring more than 1,000 non-credit databases where ID theft could be evident. (Registration/Activation required)
- As a member, you have access to triple-bureau credit file monitoring - your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports will be checked daily and you will be notified by email when key changes are detected. Each new report includes a singe-bureau credit score. (Registration/Activation required)
- Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and repair damaged credit, should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services - Should you suffer identity theft, your own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your credit and identity are completely restored. • FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act) certified recovery specialist • Access to an online identity theft news center • Debit and credit card registration (Registration/Activation required)
$6 per month OR $12 per month when combined with First Option