I think I'm a victim of fraud.
If you're worried that your First Fidelity debit card or account has been compromised: It's important you speak with us immediately. The sooner we know what's happened, the sooner we can begin helping you. Please call us now.
I've received a suspicious e-mail.
If you think you've received a fraudulent e-mail, but you haven't acted on it: Please forward it to email@example.com so we can investigate it for you. You'll receive an automated response to let you know we received the e-mail.
Report fraud or a lost/stolen debit card by phone:
- Oklahoma City Customers: 405-416-2223
- Nationwide: 800-299-7047
- Tulsa Customers: 918-728-6345
- After hours (lost or stolen debit cards only): 800-791-2525
- Phoenix Customers: 602-912-5555
- Credit Card Customers: 800-444-6938