VISA Signature Benefits
Cardholder Inquiry Services
Take full advantage of your unique benefits with personalized support from Visa Signature card benefits experts.
Lost or Stolen Card Reporting
With the Visa Lost/Stolen Card Reporting service, reporting a lost or stolen card is simple. Just call your Visa card issuer or Visa Global Customer Care Services at 1-800-847-2911 or call one of our global toll-free numbers and a Visa representative will work with you to notify the appropriate parties and replace your card.
Emergency Card Replacement
Visa can work with your bank to expedite the replacement of your card and ship it globally within 24 to 72 hours. Contact your Visa card issuer for more information.
Emergency Cash Disbursement
In case of emergency, we can arrange a wire cash transfer to your local Western Union within 2 hours of approval from your bank.
With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your Visa card. You’re covered if your card is ever lost, stolen or fraudulently used. Use your Visa card to make purchases anywhere and you’re protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. With the Visa Zero Liability policy, your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0—you pay nothing.
This is a pay-per-use roadside assistance program; available 24x7; Roadside Dispatch will ask for your location, what the problem is, and will remain on the phone with you while arranging a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith — you pay a set price per service call.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
When you are traveling or working anywhere in the world, your covered Visa Signature® card gets you access to a multilingual call center - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help get the assistance you need. As a covered cardholder, you, your spouse and dependent children under 22 years of age who are traveling with can call a dedicated toll-free number in the United States, or call collect when traveling abroad. Keep in mind this program provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received. Services include:
- Medical Referral Assistance - provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up
- Emergency Transportation Assistance - arranges for transportation under medical supervision
- Emergency Message Service - can relay emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements - can accommodate unexpected prescription needs or transport critical documents (e.g. passport or travel visa), which may have been left at home or elsewhere
- Legal Referral Assistance - can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail-bond assistance, and follow-up assistance
- Emergency Ticket Replacement - arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets, and assists with ticket reimbursement procedures
- Lost Luggage Locator Service - can help you through the common carrier’s claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or common carrier loses your checked luggage
- Emergency Translation Service - provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact your issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits.
Visa Signature® Golf Benefit provided by Troon
As a Visa Signature® cardholder, you receive elevated Troon Rewards® status and special discounts on golf instruction, merchandise and fees. Discover premium benefits at over 95 golf courses across the United States and world, crafted with your interests in mind.
Rental Car Privileges with Silvercar
Hit the road and save on luxury all-Audi car rentals with Silvercar. Visa Signature cardholders receive up to 15% off.
Sonoma wine country
Savor award-winning, handcrafted wines year-round.
Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection
Enjoy special guest status at 900+ Visa Signature Luxury Hotel properties worldwide.
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Complimentary in-room wifi, when available
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- $25 USD food or beverage credit
- VIP guest status
- Late check-out upon request, when available
Get a detailed yearly report of your card spending to simplify budgeting and financial planning. All of your spending will be organized into categories such as Travel and Entertainment and Restaurants and Merchandise. If you need more details, you can get a list of all your transactions from the year.