First Fidelity Bank (FFB) is a privately held, family owned and operated bank with locations in the Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Phoenix and Denver metro areas. First Fidelity Bank has many branch locations with a large network for employment opportunities. From the Chairman to our Personal Bankers, treating our clients with superior service and products is what we're all about. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, enjoy their work, have great benefits, make lasting friendships, and have fun!
First Fidelity Bank is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, because of sex (sexual orientation, gender identity or expression), marital status, parental status/pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. If an applicant is unable to fully use the Bank's automated system, the applicant may contact Human Resources at HumanResources@ffb.com or 405-801-8484 to be informed of alternate procedures so that the applicant receives equal opportunity to apply for and be fully considered for all jobs.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
First Fidelity Bank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Bank’s legal duty to furnish information.
First Fidelity Bank has earned the distinction of being named one of the 2019 “Best Places to Work”. FFB has been designated as a “Best Place to Work” 10 times in Oklahoma and 5 times in Arizona. In addition, FFB was named “Best Employer” in the Oklahoman Readers’ Choice Awards and “Best Company Culture” and “Most Innovative Workplace” in the Journal Record Reader Rankings.
We offer competitive base salaries for Full-Time and Part-Time positions. In addition to base compensation, bonuses and incentive programs are an important part of our overall compensation package:
- All Colleague Bonus Program
- Additional Incentive Pay (for selected positions)
- Referral Bonuses
- 401(k) Plan (with up to 5% employer match)
- Medical Insurance (Traditional PPO and HDHP/Health Savings Account options)
- Annual employer contribution to Health Savings Account
- Teledoc telemedicine coverage on first day of employment (100% employer-paid)
- Dental Insurance (voluntary/50% employer-paid)
- Vision Insurance (voluntary)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (voluntary)
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Supplemental Life, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance (voluntary)
- Short Term Disability (voluntary)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance (voluntary)
- Cancer Insurance (voluntary)
- Employee Assistance Program (100% employer-paid)
- Training and career development through FFB University
- Free checking and banking services
- Reduced rates on loans
- Financial planning consultations
- Discounted tickets to local events and entertainment
- Colleague “family meals” and celebrations
- Annual Flu Vaccines (100% employer-paid)
First Fidelity Bank offers a 401(k) plan where eligible colleagues can defer a percentage of their compensation, with both traditional and Roth IRS options. FFB matches dollar-for-dollar up to 5%.
Each Bank colleague receives the following banking services at no cost:
- Maximum Investment Checking Account, which earns interest and with Free ATMs Worldwide
- Checks, debit cards, and cashier's checks
- Wire transfers
- Notary services
- Safe Deposit box
- Free Premier Club Accounts for family members
- Preferred Loan Rates
We recognize the value of professional development throughout your career. New hires receive an orientation on their first day and are guided through our processes, procedures, and bank culture. Our internal Training Department provides a wide selection of training for sales, computer literacy, job and product knowledge, client service, leadership skills and more. Bank-provided training includes in person seminars as well as hundreds of online options through FFB University. In addition, we encourage our Colleagues to have regular conversations with their managers about their career aspirations and development opportunities.
First Fidelity Bank offers a variety of colleague discounts and perks, including fitness center discounts and discounts on cell phone plans and tickets to local movie theaters, amusement parks and cultural and sporting events.