Why is there a new app?
GoBankFFB – our NEW and IMPROVED Mobile Banking App
We are excited to announce you now have access to the most innovative banking technology available in the market! Introducing the new GoBankFFB app, which adds many new convenient features. The new apps’ cutting-edge features make your banking seamless and secure. You now have money management tools, all in one place.
Some of the new features available with the new Go Bank FFB app include:
- Fraud alert notifications
- View check images, attach images of receipts, add notes and tag transactions
- Access to statements, ability to open new accounts, and stop payments
- Advanced budgeting tools that automatically categorize your transactions
- Ability to seamlessly integrate all your financial accounts in one place
- Option to lock or enable your debit card with the flip of a switch
- Ability to pay all your bills or another person directly from within the app
- Heightened biometric security
- Ability to send messages directly to customer service without leaving the app
Manage your accounts on your own time, anywhere from any of your mobile devices! Go Bank FFB and spend less time on your banking, more time enjoying life’s journey. We Go Where You Go!
Frequently Asked Questions
FFB is a technologically focused company. We continue to provide our clients with the most advanced banking experience available in the marketplace. Our new app, GoBankFFB, is another way we can provide you with the most seamless, simple and rich application designed to make your life easier.
The current app will be shut down on January 1, 2020. From then on the old app will no longer work. Clients will need to download and install GoBankFFB before then to ensure a seamless transition.
No. Your accounts will automatically be loaded into GoBankFFB
While the current app is a robust platform, GoBankFFB incorporates many new features previously unavailable. From fraud alerts to the ability to integrate all your financial accounts in one place, GoBankFFB is a simple and convenient way to do your financial business.