HELOC IT IN
Curious about what an Interest-Only HELOC can do for you? Get ready to say, Hello HELOC. With our 4.99% introductory fixed APR for the first 6 months, we’ll have you creating memories that will last a lifetime. Tie the knot with an unforgettable wedding, bring out the full potential of your home, or you can pack your bags and take a first-class trip to see brand-new horizons. Whatever you do, dream big and follow your HELOC.
10-Year Interest-Only Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- 4.99% Introductory Fixed APR for the first 6 months
- 10-year term with an Interest-Only Payment
- Borrow up to 80% of the equity in your home (owner-occupied)
- $10,000 minimum - $200,000 maximum (new loans only; no refinance)
- The client pays all fees and costs
- $100 documentation fee
- Checks and/or Debit Card (requires an FFB checking account)
- Fees may be financed
- No prepayment penalty
- Variable APR after 6 months based on credit history, LTV ratio and collateral
The promotional APR of 4.99% is valid for the first 6 months of the loan only. The APR will be variable after 6 months based on credit history, LTV ratio and collateral. The APR during the revolving period is variable and ranges between NYP -.25 up to NYP +1.25 with a floor of 4.0% APR with a maximum APR of 21%. Loan amount must be $10,000 or greater. Current appraisal, property insurance required including flood insurance where applicable.
Customer pays all fees and costs. A one-time $100 documentation fee applies. Loan amount may not exceed 80% of your home’s value and there is no down payment required. The minimum monthly payment is the interest accrued each month. For example, the minimum payment is $200 for a loan at 6% APR with a $40,000 balance. All rates and terms are subject to credit approval and could change without notice. The Introductory Period begins on the date of account opening. Offer ends November 30, 2023.
Contact Us Today!
- Oklahoma City Area 405-416-2222
- Tulsa Area 918-728-6345
- Phoenix Area 602-912-5555
- Denver Area 720-782-7222
- Nationwide 800-299-7047
What's The Difference Between an Interest-Only HELOC and a Home Equity Loan?