Varsity Checking is available to students and young adults under the age of 22 and is designed to teach students to balance their account and save for the future.
- Automatically Converts to Freestyle Checking Account at Age 22
- Most Debit Card Transactions Cannot Overdraw the Account*
- FREE REWARDS Program
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE GoBankFFB Mobile App with Zelle® Included
- FREE Money360 Personal Financial Management Tool
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Online BillPay
- FREE Mobile Deposit
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Debit Card Fraud Alerts
- FREE Automatic Transfers
- FREE Monthly eStatements
- FREE Pocket Your Change Savings Tool
- FREE FFB ATMs – Unlimited Use (non-FFB ATMs will be $1 per transaction)
- Unlimited Customer Service Assistance
Minimum Opening Deposit - $25
Minimum Balance Requirement - None
Fees - None
Minor accounts require a joint owner 18 years or older
If free monthly eStatements are not activated, a paper statement fee of $3 will be imposed on the account each month.
*Some retailers, such as gas stations, do not pre-authorize the full amount of a purchase (most gas stations pre-authorize for only $1), which could result in an overdraft if the transaction exceeds the available funds in the account.